WORK ON LANDMARK CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS WITH AN AWARD WINNING BUILDING CONTRACTOR.
Are you a highly skilled Contract Administrator who is looking for a new direction in your career? Would you like to work for an award winning building contractor?
This is a full time Contract Administration position with a multi-award winning building contractor who has a really great reputation as an employer of choice. They work in partnership with a diverse range of clients, from multinational companies to education projects, healthcare and aged care organisations, hospitality projects, retail and Regional projects. A Quantity Surveying background is highly desired by this building contractor.
- Work with the Construction team and have responsibility for Contract Administration duties on major projects
- Administer construction contracts, and measure and approve progress payments
- Dispute resolution on construction contracts
- Work with Company stakeholders on building projects including clients, engineers, suppliers, architects & financial stakeholders
- Manage and monitor construction costs from start of projects to completion and hand over to clients to determine cost assessments
- Prepare Material and labour lists
- Produce Bills of Quantities for construction projects and then advise clients on tender offers received
- Liaising with stakeholders on cost planning for projects
- Handling construction claims
- Ensure Head Contract compliance in respect of preparation of variation notices and claims
- Review plans to assess potential for variation or work delays and advise on costs of alterations for construction projects
- Prepare final cost statements for clients and manage finalisation of contracts to ensure all obligations are met and that deeds of release and retention are provided and released
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly valued within the organisation for their skills as they are very important to the ongoing success of this construction business
- Be tertiary educated in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Possess 2-3 years of work experience as a Contract Administrator or Quantity Surveyor
- Previous experience working with a building contractor is highly regarded
- Have a sharp eye for detail and be diligent and accurate in their work
- Have extremely good measurement skills
- Be able to handle pressure and be able deliver against strict deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and team management skills
- Be very focused and take pride in your career
This company attracts people for long term career roles, and offers:
- An attractive annual salary and annual pay reviews and career appraisals
- Conditions are consistent with Australian work conditions
- Opportunities for a rewarding long term career and advancement within the organisation
For information please contact
M: 0412 322 424
T: (02) 9664 8653
Clinton Recruitment is the preferred recruitment agency of the Master Builders Association of New South Wales.
Clinton Recruitment – Constructing Relationships that last!