Join exceptional procurement team on end to end management from tender to spend analysis & business improvement examination. Fast paced environment.
• Leading integrated services provider seeks Procurement & Contracts Specialist
• Highly regarded organisation within aged care, retirement & residential sectors
• Suitable position for a strategic thinker who is organised & commercially savvy
A market leading integrated services provider who specialises in the aged care, retirement and residential sector is looking to recruit a commercially driven Procurement and Contracts Specialist. Reporting to a Procurement Manager, you will be joining a high performing, competent team who strategically control centralised contracts in a fast paced environment.
Crucial to the success of this role will be the ability to fully understand operational requirements and procure all the required goods and services from suitable suppliers, while guaranteeing effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders. In addition to negotiating competitive contracts there will constantly be an emphasis on ensuring a strong focus on high quality products and services.
The role encompasses end to end management from tender on a wide range of categories including but not limited to Facilities Management, Clinical and Allied Health Services, Utilities and Catering. The role will also be responsible for implementing the tender after its award and a follow up that includes spend analysis and business improvement examination.
Essential skills and attributes include:
• A track record of success in procurement, including tendering, negotiation, contract awarding and spend analysis
• Strong data analytics and reporting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technically astute with a working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Outstanding stakeholder engagement and supplier relationship building skills
• An ability to effectively prioritise, plan and organise a busy schedule of works
Previous procurement experience of medical equipment or health related categories would be considered advantageous but not essential. A tertiary qualification or a qualification specifically related to procurement is desirable.
The procurement division plays a major role in the smooth running of this entire organisation and as such requires the expertise of a strategic thinker who remains calm under pressure and adopts a commercially agile approach to problem solving.
For more information please call
M: 0412 322 424
T: (02) 9664 8653
Clinton Recruitment is the preferred recruitment agency of the Master Builders Association of New South Wales.
Clinton Recruitment – constructing relationships that last!