A long term career role has been created with a Christian based, independent integrated services provider for an experienced Property Asset Manager. Working in this role will mean that you will be part of a fantastic team who all work together to achieve great results. The culture is productive and harmonious.
Continued organisational growth has created a career opportunity for a Property Asset Manager with a Christian based, independent integrated services provider. The business is committed to the growth of a substantial pipeline of exciting developments in aged care, retirement living and housing.
To enhance the team structure this organisation has a preference for an applicant with a strong skill set in Facilities Management and a working knowledge of all aspects of building and essential and non-essential services maintenance. They are would be particularly interested in a Property Asset Manager with a recognised skill set in mechanical and electrical services, with special consideration being given to anyone with qualifications in the electrical field.
Working across multiple sites covering the Metropolitan Sydney area this position will see the successful applicant ensure that all facilities and property assets are compliant, maintained and optimised. This will only be achieved effectively by a self starter who is organised, diligent and committed to continuous improvements. An optimal service delivery for the end user and an ongoing commitment to the organisations core values will shape this role. Prior working knowledge of Property Asset Management / Facilities Management within live hospital environments would be highly advantageous.
Key skills and experience include:
- A track record of managing multiple site environments
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulation and accreditation requirements in NSW & ACT.
- An ability to ensure a program is delivered within set time frames and within budget and excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated expertise of developing and supporting process that offer tangible improvements to services in residential settings
- An ability to manage external subcontractors and in house services
- A commitment to WH&S in the work place.
- Sound computer skills, comprehensive written communication skills and a high level of oral communication skills
- An capacity to manage conflicts and motivate people to work towards shared goals
- An ability to take initiative and be provide innovative ideas.
- A natural aptitude for solving problems
- Robust commercial acumen including a thorough understanding of managing building audits to identify capital works, overseeing contractor performance and managing long-term Capital Works Budgets annually for every site.
- A well rounded individual with a can-do attitude who can ensure the continued development of on-site teams and contractors.
- An ability to maintain and develop excellent relationships with external suppliers, government and industry representatives.
This is a long term career role with an established organisation who is always striving to improve and offer the best possible service to clients.