This multi award winning National Building Contractor have recently secured an array of interesting project and they are looking for an enthusiastic General Foreman (m/f) to work as part of an established team. The projects are very interesting some of the projects are one-off building projects that would be career defining. Wherever possible you will be placed on projects from concept to completion.
his multi award winning National Building Contractor is seeking a ‘real builder’ to join their team of high performers. They are highly regarded throughout Australia for constructing an array of projects including but not limited to commercial, industrial, education, retail, health, science and hospitality projects, from $10M – $300M +
They build with flair and passion and as a result have gathered many industry awards and accolades. They have maintained an extremely loyal staff, faithful subcontractors who they work in partnership with and blue-chip clients. The culture is upbeat, social, down to earth and productive. They are at the forefront of everything that is modern, and they are constantly refining and developing the way that they work.
The position is for a General Foreman who has experience working on Design and Construct projects.
Essential skills and attributes:
- A carpentry trade background and worked your way up the system to Leading Hand, Foreman (m/f) and General Foreman.
- It is essential to have a broad spectrum of experience working on different types of construction projects.
- You must be 100% + focused on OH&S.
- As a rule, you would spend 80% of your time on site and 20% in the office.
- Your reputation with the subcontractors will be excellent – they respect you; they enjoy working on your projects because everything is organised, and they know that you are fair.
- The teams of site staff that have worked with you are always learning from you and you motivate others with your high energy levels.
- Technically you possess strong construction knowledge, a keen eye for detail and are also commercially aware.
When you build a building, you want to create something that you can be very proud of. This Company will look after you and treat you with respect. They have a solid track record of retaining talent and if you are the real deal you can expect to have a long and healthy career.
They have recently secured an array of interesting projects and you would be placed as a member of an established team. The projects are very interesting some of the projects are one-off building projects that would be career defining. Wherever possible you will be placed on projects from concept to completion.
For more information please contact
T: (02) 9664 8653
M: 0412 322 424
Clinton Recruitment is the preferred recruitment agency of the Master Builders Association of New South Wales.
Clinton Recruitment – Constructing Relationships that Last!