A privately-owned Developer Builder specialising in high quality, innovative and well-designed apartment developments are currently seeking an experienced General Foreman (m/f). The construction team excel at what they do, and have won multiple awards, setting the bar in the industry for quality.
A privately-owned Developer Builder specialising in high quality, innovative and well-designed apartment developments are currently seeking an experienced General Foreman (m/f). The construction team excel at what they do, and have won multiple awards, setting the bar in the industry for quality. The Company are financially secure, and they can provide exciting long-term career opportunities in a supportive environment.
The primary focus on joining this team would be to take control of a complicated structure on a sizeable, luxury apartment development in Southern Sydney. Once structure is complete then the requirement would be to work as a Finishes Foreman (m/f) and see the project through to handover. On completion of this project a new one will be assigned giving the successful candidate an opportunity to work on projects from concept to completion.
This role is best suited to someone who aspires to become a Site Manager but is happy to work as a General Foreman right now. The project is multifaceted and will require strong problem-solving skills, innovative thinking and confident decision making. All those involved with this development will gain valuable insights and career shaping construction knowledge.
Essential skills and attributes include:
- A Carpenter by trade
- A track record of working on high spec medium density residential apartment projects, coupled with a genuine passion for this kind of construction work
- An ability to think ahead, close out items and contribute to planning and construction methodology
- An exceptional skill set in structure and a natural flair for very high-end finishes
- A General Foreman who embodies being a team player and is a natural leader
- Someone who promotes safety first and is happy to be involved in all aspects of safety from participation in Project Risk Assessments to monitoring the delivery of mobile plant and assisting in site inductions and reviewing SWMS
- A confident supervisor who works in partnership with the subcontractors to ensure that planned activities are being constructed in accordance with safety, documentation, quality and program
- A superior attention to detail and a drive to achieve exceptional results
- A genuine desire to continue learning and developing new skills, embracing advanced construction techniques, new materials and technology
There is a rotation of Saturday work between the Site Manager and the General Foreman. If you are a proactive, ambitious General Foreman who wants to be in a leadership role on unique and challenging developments that embody quality and clever design, then this role is a genuine career opportunity.
For more information please call
M: 0412 322 424
T: (02) 9664 8653
Clinton Recruitment is the preferred recruitment agency of the Master Builders Association of New South Wales.
Clinton Recruitment – Constructing Relationships that Last!