A multi award winning, National Building Contractor who has experienced continued growth has a career role for an experienced Project Engineer. They have a diverse and interesting portfolio of current and future projects including but not limited to the commercial, industrial, retail, education, health care and aged care sectors. They are currently embarking on several cutting edge, technically challenging, fast track Design and Construct projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will join an established team, on a prestigious landmark project. As a Project Engineer you will continually assess the overall quality control of the work encompassing budgets, scheduling, program and design. This includes reviewing engineering deliverables, responding to requests for information and providing technical support to the subcontractors.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Tertiary Qualified in Building or Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Previous construction experience as a Project Engineer, Contract Administrator or Project Coordinator on commercial building projects, ideally in the $30M + range.
- An ability to support the Project Manager by accurately reporting site activities and financial progress on projects
- Previous success managing procurement, contract administration, construction coordination, subcontractor management and project documentation
- An ability to establish detailed programs for the coordination of site activities
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to work in partnership with sub contractors and suppliers
- A track record of confidently coordinating and liaising with clients and stakeholders
- A constant drive to ensure superior quality, to meet deadlines and achieve satisfactory budget outcomes
- An ability to identify design issues and champion practical solutions
- A capacity to identify risk to health and safety and ensure safety and environmental compliance
For more information about this career role please contact
T: 02 9664 8653
M: 0412 322 424
Clinton Recruitment is the preferred Recruitment Agency of the Master Builders Association of New South Wales.