- Join a multi award winning building contractor as a Senior Contract Administrator.
- Work on projects from concept to completion
- Progressive, modern culture with down to earth approach
- Amazing staff retention
- Almost 90% repeat business from established client base
With over three decades of building success this well-respected medium tier building contractor is in an enviable position of generating almost 90% of its ongoing work from repeat business. Projects range from $5M to $200M, encompassing the retail, education, industrial, commercial and hospitality sectors. They are currently building several interesting, technically challenging design and construct projects and have other projects in the early design phase.
The role is for a Senior Contract Administrator to work alongside a Project Manager to manage subcontract, head contract and administration on projects in addition to assisting with program, design and quality. The Senior Contract Administrators within this team normally work from the office with regular site visits but on larger scale projects being based on site is also an option.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Tertiary Qualified in Building or Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Solid working knowledge of major building trades obtained while working for reputable Building Contractors
- A capable history of preparing cost forecasts, preparing cash flow analysis and monitoring financial outcomes on construction projects to at least $40M
- Broad experience of assessing subcontractor variations and preparing head contract variations
- Working knowledge of commercial and legal matters in relation to head contracts
- Excellent relationship history working well with subcontractors, stakeholders and clients.
- A concise knowledge of construction specific Acts, Codes and Regulations, the Building Code of Australia, Security of Payments Act and the Work Health and Safety Act
This Building Contractor employs for the long term and has outstanding staff retention. They are focused on quality, client satisfaction and the experience of the end user of the buildings they complete. They have modern offices, are contemporary in their approach but still retain a very down to earth culture. The team that you will join will comprise of long-term team members and you will work on projects from concept to completion. This is a strategic recruit and so there is flexibility around commencement. They would be happy to employ someone straight away but equally; they can wait for the right person to finish projects or take a break before commencing. This is a long-term career defining opportunity.
For more information about this role please contact
T: 02 9664 8653
M: 0412 322 424
Clinton Recruitment is the preferred recruitment agency of the Master Builders Association
Clinton Recruitment – Constructing Relationships that Last!